Report A Crime
- Child abuse
- Harassment and intimidation
- Domestic violence
- Modern slavery
- Human trafficking
Breaking the silence
If you find a possible case of modern slavery:
Most of these places are still invisible today. You have the power to make the decision when you suspect a person is being held against their will. If you know of a case of slavery, please call our emergency line.
These are some questions that the FSTH will ask you if you call to report an alleged case of modern-day slavery:
- What are your name and your phone number?
- Victims’ approximate age?
- Can you contact the victim directly?
- Does the victim want to abandon this situation and seek help?
- What language does the victim speak?
- What kind of help does the victim need?
- In what location and condition are the victim being held?
- Who are the aggressors of the victim?
- What are your suspicions that this person is a victim?