Tools for Strengthening the The well-being of All Survivors
The Human Trafficking Survivors Foundation offers a personalized program for survivors of all gender identities by providing resources to assist them physically, psychologically, and legally.
The unique restoration program is offered to individuals who have been abused and have gone through situations of violence, threats, and intimidation.
These services are:
- Psychological services with alternative therapies for the strengthening and transformation of the individual’s life.
- Reintegration services for adequate self-confidence through the discovery of oneself.
We develop plans, programs, and services that allow the foundation to assist individuals with the necessary tools to teach them to become consciously responsible for their basic needs of food, health, and housing.
Other services we offer:
- Psychology and personalized counseling
- Legal services
- Humanitarian visa referral
- Life plan
- New personalized and professional image
- Leadership development
- Tools to have a safe, clean, and decent home
All these services have requirements, policies & procedures that must be met to see the final result.
- Physical, psychological, and emotional restoration
- Recovery of values and individual strength
- Life plan (coaching)
- Self Defense
- Tools for a change of image
- Preparation for a job
Orientation and Education
- Support groups
- Legal advocacy
- Career planning
- Educational and alternative workshops
- Development of skills
- Offered to torture survivors
Reintegration to society
A Decent, Safe, and Clean Home
- The basics for living inside your home
Community Liaison Programs and References
- Mental health
- Emergency shelters
- Referrals to immigration services
- Substance abuse programs (drugs and alcohol)
- For other helpful services, dial # 211
FSTH offers three services for our community and survivors of domestic violence, modern-day slavery, and human trafficking.